[Eberly-center] Online/Silent Art Auction Sept 8, 2008

Conner, Mary Kaye MARY.CONNER at utoledo.edu
Mon Aug 18 15:10:43 EDT 2008

Dear Friends of the Center,

Our annual Online/Silent Art Auction is now open for bidding.  Currently
we have 10 pieces donated by the following artists:

Jeremiah Coyle

Katie Coyle-Todd

Mania Djnak

Mary Jane Erard

Kelly Everett

Tinola Mayfield-Guerrero

Nathine Smith

Claire Wilson

The pieces range in value from $200 - $500.

Please check out the artwork at www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu and feel
free to bid online or send in your bid via email to Kaye Conner at
mary.conner at utoledo.edu.

Most of all, please join us on Monday, September 8th, 4PM - 6PM in
Libbey Hall for our 30th Anniversary Celebration where we will be taking
final bids and auctioning off all of the beautiful artwork.  The
proceeds will support our Project Succeed work to assist women in
transition throughout our community.

Thank you for your support.

Best,

Charlene Gilbert, Director