[Eberly-center] free vegetable gardening class Sat, Apr 4

Conner, Mary Kaye MARY.CONNER at utoledo.edu
Fri Apr 3 17:21:22 EDT 2009

Just a quick reminder that Saturday April 4th, that's tomorrow morning,
from 10am-12 we are having our free vegetable gardening class.  Come
join us for a presentation by Master Gardener Patrice Powers-Barker who
will talk about starting your own vegetable garden or improving on what
you already have.  There will be free child care and lunch provided
following the class.  There also will be the opportunity to help Toledo
Campus Ministries break ground on their Community Garden following the
presentation.  The class is being held at the conference room of the
Catharine S. Eberly Center, Tucker Hall room 0180.  Hope to see you
there!!

Angela Spoerl, MSW LSW

Interim Program Manager

Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women