[Eberly-center] This week at Eberly Center for Women Dec 28 - Jan 1

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UToledo.Edu
Tue Dec 29 16:28:16 EST 2009

This Week at the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women    Dec 28 - Jan 1

419.530.8570

Happy Holidays!

Project Succeed Classes Begin Soon!

Sign up for out first computer class of the 2010 year!

MS Word 2007 for Women
Tuesdays, January 5th--January 19th
Now that you know the basics, learn Microsoft Word and word processing.
Facilitator: Janis K. Weber
5:30 -- 8:30 pm
Fee: $45

Art Exhibition

Art-In a Woman's World

Dec 21 - Jan 15, 2010

Joint Art Exhibition of Tanzanian & US Artists

Gallery Talk - Wednesday, Jan 13   5-7pm

View the Art    Mon - Fri    8:30 am to 5 pm

Presented by: The Great Lakes Consortium for International Training and
Development, Arts Council Lake Erie West & The U.S. State Department
Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs

Women's Success Series

Registration has begun for the next Women's Success Series.  This
10-week class is designed to support women who are thinking about going
to college or making changes with their careers. Each week women work
towards building a strong foundation for making successful changes
during transitions in their life.  The upcoming series is scheduled to
begin Monday February 22nd from 6:00pm-8:00pm.  Registration is free for
the series, but space is limited so call 419-530-8570 to register today!

Scholarships

We offer several scholarships for women in engineering, math and
science, women pursuing a second degree, Women survivors of domestic
violence, and women interested in business.  The scholarships are
awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, and the content
and clarity of the applicant's personal essay.

Applications for 2010-11 are available at:

www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu <http://www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu/>

Deadline:  March 15th, 2010

Save the Date

2nd Annual Celebrity Wait Night

Thursday, February 25th, 2010

6:00 - 9:00 p.m.

The Toledo Club

235 14th Street

Toledo, Ohio  43604

$35.00 per person

Women's Corps

We still need volunteer mentors for our Return to Learning Mentor
Program

for non-traditional women.  If interested call 419-530-8570 and ask for
Angela.