[Eberly-center] This week at Eberly Center for Women Nov 23 - Nov 25

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UToledo.Edu
Mon Nov 23 14:42:35 EST 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Week at the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women Nov. 23 - Nov 25

The Center will be closed on Thursday and Friday for the holiday.

419.530.8570

SAVE THE DATE

February 25, 2010

Celebrity Wait Night

Time:  6:00 p.m.

Location:  The Toledo Club

Dec. 1 - Dec. 15

Computer Basics Class

Develop basic computer skills in three weeks.  Facilitator:  Janis K.
Weber, B.A.

We are taking names for the Computer Basics Class

Time:  5:30 - 8:30 p.m.

Cost:  $45.00

Women's Corps

We still need volunteer mentors for our Return to Learning Mentor
Program

for non-traditional women.  If interested call 419-530-8570 and ask for
Angela.