[Eberly-center] Join us today: Brown Bag at 12:30, Art Reception 5 pm - 7 pm

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UToledo.Edu
Thu Oct 1 10:16:11 EDT 2009

Dear Friends of the Center,

I hope in the midst of this busy fall semester that you will be able to
join us for 2 special events today.  The first is our Brown Bag today,
looking at the "Impact of the Recession on the Greater Toledo Community,
An ethnographic study."  This important work is being presented by Dr.
Willie McKether, Dr. Patricia Case and Dr. Lea McChesney from the
Sociology and Anthropolgy department. In anticipation of a larger
attendance than we can accommodate here at the Center we will be holding
this brown bag in the Doermann Theatre in University Hall, 12:30PM -
1:30PM, today, Thursday, October 1st.

Also, if you have just a few minutes, this afternoon please stop by to
join us for an opening reception for our most recent art exhibition.
The exhibition features artwork from the students of the Ella P. Stewart
Elementary School (the only all-girls public elementary school in
Toledo.)

The reception for our new exhibit and young artists will be today,
Thursday October 1st, 5PM - 7PM, here in the Center.  There will be art,
cookies, cheese and crackers.  I hope you can join us!

All the best,

Charlene Gilbert, Professor

Director

Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women