[Eberly-center] Last call for Tutors

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UToledo.Edu
Fri Oct 9 10:21:16 EDT 2009

Last Call For Tutors

This is our 'last call' for the Ella P. Stewart tutoring program.  We
are still in need of tutors for our October 15th launch date.  Come join
the fun and the satisfaction of helping these girls strengthen their
math and science skills.  Your commitment would require after school
tutoring from 3:15pm-4:15pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  If you need
transportation, we are in the midst of putting together carpools from
the Eberly Center to the Academy.

While we know this is a huge time allotment, the rewards are
'priceless.'  So, why not round up your friends and 'give back to your
community'.   Training is scheduled again for Monday, October 12th at
3:30pm at the Center for Women, Tucker Hall 0180.

Please let us know ASAP so we can count on you for the training session
Monday afternoon.

For more information, call the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women at
419.530.8570.