[Eberly-center] This week at Eberly Center for Women Dec 6 - Dec 10

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Mon Dec 6 11:32:56 EST 2010

This Week at the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women    Dec 6 - Dec 10
419.530.8570 (All classes are free for UT students)

Thurs, Dec 9

Brown Bag Seminar

Childhood Obesity: Bringing the Message Home with Joan Griffith, M.D.,
UT Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine

Libbey Hall   12:30 - 1:30 pm

Thurs, Dec 9

The Women's Circle

A women's awareness group honoring, respecting, and appreciating women's
unique qualities.

6 - 7:30 pm   Conference Room Tucker Hall 0180

Christmas Baskets

Again this year the Eberly Center for Women would like to provide some
support for women and their families who could use a little help this
holiday season.  We have 6 families identified this year so if you or
your department are interested in helping, please contact Angela Spoerl
at the center.  419-530-8570.

UPCOMING EVENT

Mon, Feb 10

Celebrity Wait Night

Join us for our 3rd Annual Celebrity Wait Night Dinner

Parkway Place, Maumee  6 - 9 pm

For more information or to buy a ticket, call 410.530.8570.

For more information, visit us at www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu
<http://www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu>

Follow us on facebook:  www.facebook.com/eberlycenterforwomen

Check out the blog at: http://journals.utoledo.edu/eberly