[Eberly-center] This week at Eberly Center for Women Jan 18 - Jan 22

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UToledo.Edu
Tue Jan 19 10:18:03 EST 2010

This Week at the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women    Jan 18 - Jan 22

419.530.8570 Tucker Hall 0180

Thurs, Jan 21

Brown Bag Seminar

But Is the Country Ready? National Trauma and Women in Politics

With Jamie Barlow, UT Professor and Chair, Women's and Gender Studies

Libbey Hall, Main Dining Room

12:30 - 1:30 p.m.

Mon, Jan 18 - Mar 5

The Mona Project - Art Exhibition

Selections from the Athena Arts Society, one of the oldest professional
women's art organizations in the country.  This exhibit features their
"Mona Project" which consists of personal interpretations of the Mona
Lisa.

Reception:  Thur, Jan 28, 5:00 - 7:00 pm

Eberly Center for Women

Project Succeed Classes

Registration has begun for the Spring 2010 Project Succeed Courses.

Check out upcoming classes at www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu
<http://www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu/>   or stop by the Center for Women
and pick up a brochure for all of our spring classes and workshops.

Tucker Hall, Room 0168

Women's Corps

We still need volunteer mentors for our Return to Learning Mentor
Program for non-traditional women and tutors for 5th and 6th grade girls
at our partner school, The Ella P. Stewart Academy.  If interested call
419-530-8570 and ask for Patti or Angela.

Scholarships

We offer several scholarships for women in engineering, math and
science, women pursuing a second degree, Women survivors of domestic
violence, and women interested in business.  The scholarships are
awarded based on financial need, academic achievement, and the content
and clarity of the applicant's personal essay.

Applications for 2010-11 are available at the front desk in the Center
for Women, Tucker Hall 0168 or online at:  www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu
<http://www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu/>

Deadline:  March 15th, 2010

UPCOMING EVENTS