[Eberly-center] Holiday Gift Card Collection Drive !

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Tue Nov 29 11:29:47 EST 2011

Attention all Eberly Center for Women Supporters!

Are  you looking for a way to give back to some of the women that utilize the Eberly Center for Women? We are holding a Gift Card Collection Drive from now until December 16. Any cards that we collect will be divided up and given to different women here that are in need.

Please bring or mail donations to the Eberly Center for Women. Gift cards or certificates to places like Meijer, Wal-Mart or other multi-purpose store would be best. Please help make this holiday season special for Women that use the Center.

For more information please contact Emily Hardcastle at 419-530-7232 or emily.hardcastle at utoledo.edu<mailto:emily.hardcastle at utoledo.edu>

University of Toledo
Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women
2801 W. Bancroft St. M/S 502