[Eberly-center] This week at Eberly Center for Women Feb 6 - Feb 10

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Mon Feb 6 15:59:04 EST 2012

This Week at the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women    Feb 6 - Feb 10
419.530.8570 (All classes are free for UT students)

Tues, Feb 7 - Feb 28
Understanding Self-Esteem, a Program for Women
A four-week support group to assist participants in understanding the origin of self-esteem, how it is sabotaged and how we can think and feel better about ourselves.  There is still room. Call 419.530.8570 to sign up.
6 - 8 pm      Fee: $15

Tues, Feb 7
Women's Corps Meeting
Are you interested in volunteering with a group of dedicated volunteers? Please join the Women's Corps for our February meeting tomorrow. We will be planning our next project and also discussing some exciting opportunities that are coming up.
4:30 pm     Please call 419-530-7232 for more information!

Wed, Feb 8 - 22
Your Life's Hidden Treasures
This three-week program grants you the opportunity to explore your life story through art. By utilizing either a canvas or treasure box, participants will make visual statements that celebrate the positive memories and affirmations that make us who we are today.
6 - 8 pm       Fee: $15

Thurs, Feb 9
The Women's Circle
A women's awareness group honoring, respecting, and appreciating women's unique qualities.
6 - 7:30 pm   Conference Room Tucker Hall 0180

UPCOMING EVENTS

Thurs, Mar 1
4th Annual Celebrity Wait Night
Parkway Place 6 - 9 pm
Tickets: single - $40, table of 10 - $350
Reservations necessary - no tickets sold at the door.
Call 419.530.8570 for more information.

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

Wednesdays
Building a Culture of Diversity Workshop
This workshop will explore the definition of diversity, how to build a culture here on UT's campus and many other important topics. Fulfills the diversity training requirement for all faculty and staff on Main Campus and Scott Park (policy 3364-12-02).
Feb 15    12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
Eberly Center for Women Conference Room, Tucker Hall 0180
For faculty, staff and students.
For more information, call 419.530.7232.

For more information, visit us at www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu<http://www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu>
Follow us on facebook:  www.facebook.com/eberlycenterforwomenCenter<http://www.facebook.com/eberlycenterforwomenCenter>