[Eberly-center] This week at Eberly Center for Women Jan 30 - Feb 3

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Mon Jan 30 14:44:41 EST 2012

This Week at the Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women    Jan 30 - Feb 3
419.530.8570 (All classes are free for UT students)

Tues & Thurs, Jan 31 - Feb 9
QuickBooks Pro - Intro Class
Through this beginner's QuickBooks class learn hands-on how to: Set up vendors, customers and employees; Work with bank accounts; Use other accounts in QuickBooks Pro; Enter sales and create invoices; receive payments; pay bills; and track and pay sales tax.  There are still a few seats available so call today to reserve your spot!
5:30 - 7:30 pm   Fee: $45.00

Thurs, Feb 2
Brown Bag Seminar
Preparing for the Job Search and Interview with Beth Nicholson, Director, UT Career Services
Tucker Hall 0180  12:30 - 1:30 pm

Fri, Feb 3 at 10:00 am
Spring Art Show Committee Meeting
Are you passionate about art? Do you want to help showcase artists and promote the Eberly Center at the same time? If so we need your help! We are seeking a small group of dedicated volunteers to help plan our 3rd annual Spring Art Exhibit. This show will be an open call exhibit and it is an opportunity to showcase multiple artists at once. This would be a small weekly time commitment from now until the beginning of March. Please contact Emily Hardcastle, 419-530-7232 or Emily.hardcastle at utoledo.edu<mailto:Emily.hardcastle at utoledo.edu> for more information or to sign up. Thank you!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Tues, Feb 7 - Feb 28
Understanding Self-Esteem, a Program for Women
A four-week support group to assist participants in understanding the origin of self-esteem, how it is sabotaged and how we can think and feel better about ourselves.
6 - 8 pm      Fee: $15

Wed, Feb 8 - 22
Your Life's Hidden Treasures
This three-week program grants you the opportunity to explore your life story through art. By utilizing either a canvas or treasure box, participants will make visual statements that celebrate the positive memories and affirmations that make us who we are today.
6 - 8 pm       Fee: $15

Thurs, Mar 1
4th Annual Celebrity Wait Night
Parkway Place 6 - 9 pm
Tickets: single - $40, table of 10 - $350
Reservations necessary - no tickets sold at the door.
Call 419.530.8570 for more information.

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS

Wednesdays
Building a Culture of Diversity Workshop
This workshop will explore the definition of diversity, how to build a culture here on UT's campus and many other important topics. Fulfills the diversity training requirement for all faculty and staff on Main Campus and Scott Park (policy 3364-12-02).
Feb 15    12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
Eberly Center for Women Conference Room, Tucker Hall 0180
For faculty, staff and students.
For more information, call 419.530.7232.

For more information, visit us at www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu<http://www.womenscenter.utoledo.edu>
Follow us on facebook:  www.facebook.com/eberlycenterforwomen<http://www.facebook.com/eberlycenterforwomen>