[Eberly-center] Job Fair at UT Today!!!

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at utoledo.edu
Fri Jul 20 09:02:52 EDT 2012

Good Morning!

Today from 11-2pm there will be a job fair on the main campus of The University of Toledo. There will be representatives from the University of Toledo Main Campus Human Resources, University of Toledo Medical Center, the City of Toledo, Toledo Police and Fire Departments, Toledo Public Schools, and the Source.

The event will be in Centennial Mall near the Eberly Center. If you don't have a campus parking pass, contact the Eberly Center at 419-530-8570 with your vehicle information and we can register your car. If you aren't sure where to go, stop by the center and a staff member can walk with you to the job fair.

This will be a great opportunity to learn about local job postings, but if you can't make it to the fair today please stop by the center anytime to browse our job book for current community postings.

Sincerely,

Emily Hardcastle
Community Outreach Manager
Office of Equity, Diversity and Community Engagement
Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women
Division of External Affairs

Co-Chair, President's Lecture Series on Diversity

Vice President, University of Toledo Culture Ambassadors

The University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft  St. - MS-502
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
419-530-7232 Phone