[Eberly-center] Know Your Numbers Health Screening Postponement

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at utoledo.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:04:06 EST 2012

Good Morning,

We hope that you are all having a nice week. Unfortunately, our health professional who was scheduled to do today's "Know Your Numbers" event has come down with the flu. We have decided to postpone the event until Friday, November 16. Appointments are still available from 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the Eberly Center next Friday. If you are interested in this free health screening, please call 419.530.8570 today to schedule your 15 minute appointment!

Please remember that our scheduled brown bag for today is still on! We are hosting Ms. Erika White of Fitzone, who will be talking about how to live a healthier lifestyle (especially during the holidays). The program will run from noon - 1 p.m. See you there!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

The Eberly Center Staff