[Eberly-center] Correction to yesterday's "This Week"

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at utoledo.edu
Tue Oct 16 09:44:03 EDT 2012

Good Morning Eberly Center Subscribers,

We had a typo in yesterday's "This Week". Please see below for the proper day for the Assertiveness Series, there is still space available in the class. We apologize for any confusion.

Assertiveness Series
Tuesdays: October 23 - November 20
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
This is a five week training group for women to help develop effective communication skills for personal and professional interaction.
There is still space available, call 419.530.8570 to register!
Fee: $25
Before each class, check in at the Eberly Center for Women, Tucker Hall 0168

Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,

Emily Hardcastle
Community Outreach Manager
Office of Equity, Diversity and Community Engagement
Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women
Division of External Affairs

Find the Eberly Center on Facebook