[Eberly-center] This week at the Eberly Center for Women

Office, Center_For_Women ECWomen at utoledo.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:13:26 EDT 2012

This Week at the Eberly Center for Women
Week of September 10, 2012
Good Morning! We want to apologize for how the email looked last week, we are experiencing some technical difficulties and are working through them. Thanks for your patience.

7th Annual Legacy Courtyard Celebration
Wednesday, September 12
5:30 p.m.
Libbey Hall, Main Campus
Please join us in honoring the namesake of the center, Catharine S. Eberly. We will also recognize our scholarship recipients. Light refreshments will be served. This event is open to all, RSVPs are not required. Parking available in Lot 13.

"Thinking Globally, Acting Locally: How Can You Make a Difference?" Brown Bag Seminar
Thursday, September 13
noon-1:00 pm
Eberly Center Conference Room, Tucker Hall 0180
This is our first Main Campus brown bag seminar of the year featuring Holly Ball, Volunteer Coordinator from the United Way Volunteer Center and Emily Hardcastle, Community Outreach Manager of the Office of Equity, Diversity and Community Engagement. Come learn how you can volunteer in our community and how it can make a difference in your life!

Women's Circle
Thursday, September 13
6:00 - 7:30 pm
The Women's Circle is an awareness group that honors, respects, and celebrates the unique qualities of women. This is a confidential space open to all women.
Call 419.530.8570 for more information

Upcoming Events
The Introduction to Entrepreneurship Series
Wednesdays: September 19- October 17
5:30 -7:00 pm
Eberly Center for Women Conference Room, Tucker Hall 0180
The introduction to Entrepreneurship series is an introductory level view of entrepreneurship. It provides a look at key considerations associated with the career choice of entrepreneurship and the main components of a business plan.
Call 419.530.8570 to register
Fee: $10

Women's Success Series
Mondays: September 24- November 19
11:00 am- 1:00 pm or 6:00- 8:00 pm
This weekly program is designed to guide women on the journey of personal and professional development. Each week women will be engaging in topics to help them identify career paths, navigate proactively in today's economy, and prepare themselves for a successful future.
Call 419.530.8570 to register
Fee: None

Computer Basics- Windows XP
Tuesdays: September 25- October 9, 5:30-8:30 pm
Wednesdays: September 26- October 10, 9:30 am- 12:30 pm
Develop basic computer skills in three weeks. You will learn how the computer operates as well as how to master the mouse and keyboard. Learn how to maintain your computer, manage stored information, and generally get comfortable will all aspects of this marvelous machine.
NO computer skills are required
Call 419.530.8570 to register
Fee: $45

Thanks for reading, have a great week!