[Grandroundsneuro] Please read this if you want to unsubscribe from Grandroundsneuro or Grandroundsortho

Marlene Porter mporter2 at mco.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:58:16 EDT 2003

For those of you who are trying to unsubscibe from the Grandroundsneuro, you need to send an email to
  Grandroundsneuro-request at mailman.mco.edu
not the list itself.

For those of you who are trying to unsubscibe from the Grandroundsortho, you need to send an email to
  Grandroundsortho-request at mailman.mco.edu
not the list itself.

Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message type the word "unsubscribe" (without the quotes) and that should take care of it.

Please note that I do NOT have anything to do with these email lists.  I am only posting a message to help other folks out.  This problem of unsubscribing is not atypical.  Many people who have never subscribed to an email list before often make the mistake of trying to send their unsubscribe message to the mailing list rather than the request service email address for the email list.

Marlene Porter
Mulford Library