[Grandroundsneuro] Emailing: Grandroundsneuro Info Page

Wegener, Joy Joy.Wegener at utoledo.edu
Thu Sep 11 16:02:40 EDT 2008

 <<Grandroundsneuro Info Page.htm>> Would you please update the attached
instructions for people to receive our neurology/neurosurgery grand
rounds flyer?

The info page that I have attached indicates that the completed form
will be sent to

grandroundneuro at meduohio.edu

When it should be sent to grandroundsneuro at utoledo.edu

New people wishing to be added to our mailing list will not be able to
do so with the incorrect information on our old instruction form.

Thank you

Joy
Joy Wegener
Secretary
Department of Neurology
University of Toledo
Health Science Campus
Mail Stop 1195
3120 Glendale Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43614
Phone - 419-383-3544
Fax - 419-383-3093
e-mail - Joy.Wegener at utoledo.edu

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Grandroundsneuro Info Page

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your
e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.