[Grandroundsneuro] E-mails

Wegener, Joy Joy.Wegener at utoledo.edu
Thu Aug 20 09:07:35 EDT 2015

Many of you have just received our Grand Rounds flyer dated June 18, 2015 as well as our testing e-mail.

We apologize for your having to receive our June 18th grand rounds flyer today.

This is to inform you that IT was having problems with sending out our notices last May.  After many attempts through phone calls and e-mails and to many people in IT during the past few months - it now appears that they have finally fixed the problem even if this meant that they still sent the June 18th flyer today.

In the very near future - you will be receiving our first Neurology Grand Rounds flyer for our new year which begins September 10th.

Hopefully we will not have issues again sending them to you on a timely basis.

Thank you for your understanding.