[Grandroundsortho] WHY AM I GETTING ALL THESE EMAILS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO BE TAKENOFF THE LIST? PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

Marlene Porter mporter2 at mco.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:52:02 EDT 2003

Because they are sending the message to the incorrect mailing address. Their message should go to
Grandroundsortho-request at mailman.mco.edu  Leave the subject line blank and type unsubscribe in the body of the message (nothing else).  Then send the message. :-)

Ah.  This is what happens when users are unfamiliar with how email lists work.  Please be patient with them.  I sure hope this email helps.  :-)

Marlene
Mulford Library
mporter2 at mco.edu