[Irb] [EXTERNAL] IRB Manager Training - Backfill Process

Pillai, Mahesh R Mahesh.Pillai at UToledo.Edu
Tue Nov 5 17:12:59 EST 2019

Hello,

This is a follow-up to the email sent last week (email thread below). Following are the dates and times that we have reserved for the IRB Manager Training - Backfill Process.

Session 1
Date: Wednesday, 11/13/2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: CCE 0111

Session 2
Date: Friday, 11/15/2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: CCE 0111

We are going to keep them as walk-in events. We will have laptops available for coordinators/research personnel to log in to IRB Manager, start the backfill process and ask questions as they go along.

Regards.

Mahesh Pillai, MD, PhD
Associate Compliance Analyst
Human Research Protection Program
2108 CCE, Health Science Campus, Mail Stop 1035
3000 Arlington Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43614-2598
419.383.6796
mahesh.pillai at utoledo.edu<mailto:mahesh.pillai at utoledo.edu>