[Irb] [EXTERNAL] SBE IRB Trainings

Lederer, Nicole E Nicole.Lederer at utoledo.edu
Wed Nov 6 11:16:31 EST 2019

Good morning,

For Social, Behavioral, and Educational research, will begin providing monthly IRB trainings. These trainings are geared towards researchers (faculty, staff, and students) who have a research plan but have not yet submitted an IRB application. The goals of these trainings are to provide guidance on some of the common questions we get from researchers, discuss common modifications requested by the IRB in the review process, and to answer any project specific questions researchers may have.

At this time, we have just one training session scheduled for November 13th at 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Registration is required and is limited to 20 registrants. We will not have one in December but plan to have one every month throughout the Spring semester.

The link to register is https://www.utoledo.edu/research/rsp/irb/SBE-IRB-Training.html.

Any questions can be directed to me at Nicole.lederer at utoledo.edu<mailto:Nicole.lederer at utoledo.edu>.

Best,
Nicki