[Irb] [EXTERNAL] Re: IRB Application and Amendment Submission Training

Walsh, Eileen Eileen.Walsh at utoledo.edu
Fri May 15 14:37:45 EDT 2020

thanks this will be very helpful for faculty and our students needing to do projects.

Eileen Walsh, PhD, APRN, CVN, FAHA
Interim Associate Dean Research and Scholarship
Director College of Nursing Honors Program
Professor College of Nursing, University of Toledo
3000 Arlington Ave, Mail stop #1026
Toledo, OH 43614-2598
419-383-6346